Resources for School Librarians - Index
Flexible Scheduling, Instructional Models, and Assessment in the School Library
- AASL Position Statement on School Library Scheduling - June, 2019
- Responsive Scheduling in the School Library - How does responsive scheduling fit into your library? This an article from the No Sweat Librarian, Feb. 27, 2020.
- Embracing the Space Between Fixed and Flex - An article by Christine James in Knowledge Quest, Nov. 9, 2016. One school librarian's journey to flexible scheduling.
- Journey to a Flexible Schedule, Part 1 - an article by Kelly Hincks in Knowledge Quest, October, 2016. You will find part 2 of this journey here
- Flexible Scheduling: Implementing an Innovation - An article by Joy McGregor in School Library Media Research, Vol. 9, 2006.
- Tracking the
Transition to a Flexible Access Library Program in Two Library Power Elementary Schools - An article by Donna M. Shannon
in School Library Media Research
Research and Instructional Models
Up to Top
This site is maintained by Linda Bertland, retired school librarian,
Philadelphia, PA. Please address any comments, additions, or corrections to firstname.lastname@example.org.