Go Back: Virtual Middle School Library Home / Web Sites for Students Menu / Mathematics
General Math Topics and Math Games
- Khan Academy Math - You will find math lessons from kindergarden to high school here on all topics like arithmetic, geometry, calculus and others
- Math is Fun - This site has lots of information, and it also has a math dictionary.
It also has good math games.
- Middle School Math - videos which explain lots of useful ideas. This is from PBS.
- Coolmath - Help with learning things like addition, multiplication, fractions, decimals,
and algebra. This site also has cool games.
- The Math Forum: Student Center - Problems,
puzzles, contests, tips & tricks, and chat areas.
- AAA Math - Learn and practice all kinds of math
skills for grades 1st through 8th.
- Math Playground - Math games, word problems, and logic puzzles.
- Middle School Math Games
- A Plus Click Math - Test your math skills for grades 1 to 12.
- Maths Chase - Math game for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Math League Help Topics - Math help for grades 4 - 8. Everything from whole numbers to algebra.
- Math Planet - For high school or advanced middle school students. This has explanations with videos for geometry and algebra.
- Math Projects for Science Fairs - From Science Buddies.
- Fraction Tutorial - a neat way to learn about fractions.
- Fractions - Help with equivalent fractions, adding, subtracting, multiplying,
and dividing fractions.
Math Tables, Formulas and Coversions
Special Topics in Math
History of Mathematics
This site is maintained by Linda Bertland, school librarian (retired). Please address any
comments, additions, or corrections to email@example.com.