Technology and Internet Use Lesson Plans
Technology and Internet Units - Web Sites
Menu for This Page: Technology Lesson Plans | Internet Safety Lesson Plans | Media Literacy | Document Based Questions
- Computer Teaching Lesson Plans - Computer, internet, and web
quest lesson plans from Teachnology.
- Tech Lesson of the Week - An archive of tech plans from
- Educational Technology Lesson Plans - for all grades
from Education World.
- The Web Quest Page - Help in designing web quests
and many examples.
- Web Quests - Many web quests from Education World.
- The Adventures of CyberBee - Lots of great idea for
integrating the internet. The treasure hunts are lots of fun.
- Internet Scavenger Hunts - Hunts for each month of the
year. This is from Education World.
- Task Cards: An Easy Internet Integration Idea - internet research activities for grades K - 6. From the Utah Education Network.
- Wading Through the Web: /Teaching Internet Search Strategies - A middle school lesson plan for introducing internet research.
- Thinkfinity - Searchable site with lesson plans for technology and the internet.
- Digital Learning Day - February 6, 2013. Check out the Toolkits menu for suggested sites and lesson plans.
- Use Boolean Terms
to Shorten Web Searches - Lesson plan from Education World. May be applied to grades 3 -
- Boolify - A site which will help students to understand Boolean searching.
- Online Activities from Scholastic - Online learning projects with teacher lesson plans and curriculum correlations.
- Technology Lesson Plans from the New York Times -
These are for middle and high school students.
- Technology Lesson Plans - Teacher written lesson plans for grades k - 12. By the East Detroit Public Schools.
- Readology - a Reading/Technology Project - Ideas for combining books and technology.
- Common Sense Media- Lesson plans for internet searching, cybersafety, and other internet topics.
- Microsoft Lesson Plans for Students and Educators
- Critical Thinking in the Classroom - This is a Microsoft booklet and lesson plans. As you would expect, it makes several references to Microsoft products, but it is still a very useful resource.
- Search Lesson Plans from Google
- Google for Educators - Lessons for all grades using Google Earth and other Google Tools.
- 100 Ways to Use Digital Cameras - Ideas for classroom use by Gayle Berthiaume.
- Picasa - a free photo editing and sharing program from Google.
- iPods in Education - from Education World.
- Web 2.0 in School Libraries - If you are interested in blogs, wikis, podcasting and other web 2.0 applications.
- Kid Safe Search Sites - Safe sites for web searching and links to sites which
provide information on safety on the Internet.
- Technology Lesson Plan Using Discovery Learning to Research Technology Terms - This plan is from Bright Hub.
- Teen Tech Week You may use these ideas all year around in your library, and there are many helpful suggestions for learning more about Web 2.0.
Using Primary Sources - Document-Based Questions
Up to Top
This site is maintained by Linda Bertland, retired school librarian,
Philadelphia, PA. Please address any comments, additions, or corrections to firstname.lastname@example.org.